When you come to the University of Maine at Farmington, we can help you find employment right away. More than half of all UMF students benefit from our various work programs. We have campus work-study jobs, campus work initiative jobs, community service jobs, you name it.
Some jobs are on-campus, some are off-campus. Some jobs require heavy lifting (campus fitness center). Some require heavy thinking (environmental research). Some require high creativity (Web design). Some require high patience (working with children). And some jobs are just a way to put some green in your pocket (campus mailroom).
But no matter what job you take, you'll gain valuable resume-building experience that will pay off later on.
- campus photography
- Web design and database maintenance
- mail carrier for the campus mailroom
- campus event security
- yoga instructor at the campus Fitness & Rec. Center
- research analyst
- office / secretarial work
- conference coordinator
- childcare aide for the on campus Sweatt-Winter Childcare and Education Center
- intramural basketball referee
- much, much more
Like we said, something for everyone.